||Michael Halvorson and Michael J.
Conquer Office XP—from the Inside Out!
Hey, you know your way around the Office suite—so now dig into Office XP
and really put your PC to work! Covering Microsoft® Access, Excel, FrontPage®,
Outlook®, PowerPoint®, Publisher, and Word, this supremely organized reference
packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and handy
workarounds in concise, fast-answer format. It’s all muscle and no fluff.
Discover the best and fastest ways to perform everyday tasks, and challenge
yourself to new levels of Office mastery!
• Build on what you already know about Office and quickly dive into what’s
• Share information seamlessly between Office XP applications and your
colleagues using SharePoint™ team services
• Import real-time data into spreadsheets and Web pages
• Create professional-quality print and online publications
• Build your own databases, and use powerful data-analysis techniques
• Deliver compelling PowerPoint presentations at work or through the Web
• Use Outlook to master your schedule and e-mail communications
• Construct and manage a Web site with advanced features
• Develop custom solutions using macros and Microsoft Visual Basic® for
• Intuitive HTML interface
• Extensive collection of Microsoft add-ins and third-party utilities, demos,
• Macros and code samples
• Complete eBook—easy to browse and print!
• Sample chapters from other INSIDE OUT Office XP books
• Web links to Microsoft Office Tools on the Web, online troubleshooters, and
• Microsoft Visio® customizable auto-demos
• Additional files and templates