DESK TOP PUBLISHING
Microsoft Greetings Workshop Deluxe V2 (2-CD Set)
Manufacturer : MICROSOFT
Part No. :
WEB ID.: CSA077
Comes on 2 CDs!
the Quality of Hallmark at Home!
Birthday cards, Welcome Home banners, Best Mom awards--they're all just
a few mouse clicks away with Microsoft Greetings Workshop. Now it's your
turn to pick a project. Choose from more than 10,000 ready to
personalize projects designed by Hallmark experts, or create your own
from scratch. It's easy to get great results.
Customize it! Express your creativity. Personalize your project with
your own message. Add graphics and photos. Rotate text and graphics,
Print it or sent it! Print you personalized projects in full colour on
your home printer or send them over the Internet to friends and family.
There are so many ways to be creative!!
- More than 10,000 graphics and 500 photos
- a variety of backgrounds and borders
- 125 exciting fonts for every possible occasion,
event, or project
- Print on Hallmark connections designed paper or
card stock to add a finishing touch to your projects. Samples of
card and stock and matching envelopes are included in the box!
- Two Ways to Work in Greetings Workshop
- 1. Create your own projects from scratch.
Combine text and pictures for a unique greeting.
- 2. Personalize a predesigned greeting by
adding or changing text, clip art, or photos.
- New Features:
- Crop: You can cut out portions of a picture or
object that you don't want to show.
- Flip: You can flip a picture or object about its
vertical or horizontal axis. This is useful for creating mirror
images of pictures.
- Rotate: You can rotate anything except calendars.
Using the Rotate button on the toolbar, you change rotate left/right
15 degrees at a time, or you can specify greater precision.
- Draw: You can draw lines and shapes, change their
colour and thickness.
- Spelling checker: Works with all projects.
- E-mail: Send projects by e-mail. Recipients do not
need Greetings Workshop to view a project.
- Messages: Add suggested messages (verse) to any
- Text formatting: Use outline and shadow effects,
choose from 256 colours for text and text frame backgrounds; tight
wrap, fancy first letters.
- Visual cues: Dotted line on the page indicates
unprintable region so users have a clear visual indicator of what
- Greetings Workshop Post Office (web site): Lets you
electronically share your project over the Internet with your
far-away family and freinds. Available in Standard and Deluxe
- Banners & Posters
- Signs & Flyers
- Labels & Stickers
- Include photos and art in your projects! Make the
most of your creations with tips, hints, and bright ideas!
1300 763 892